Born in 1944 in Canada, Brian Tracy has been an acclaimed author and motivational speaker for decades whose methods and strategies regarding personal development, leadership, career growth and success rely mainly on psychology and how you can use it to your advantage.
With over 70 books published, Tracy has started and continuously updated a legacy of excellence, motivation, and proven results for decades. Some of his best-selling titles include “The Psychology of Achievement”, “Eat that Frog!” and, most recently, “Earn What You’re Really Worth”.
Before his major success as an author, Tracy worked in several different companies, most of which are within the field of marketing, investment and real estate development, just to name a few. His long career spanning so many different fields allowed him to travel all over the world and acquire the knowledge he so expertly and fondly shares with the world.
Founded by Tracy himself in 1984, the Brian Tracy International is one Tracy’s top career achievements. Currently serving as the Chairman and CEO of the company, Tracy provides counseling and help on leadership and personal development, sales and business training, public speaking, and goal setting and pursuit.
As his company continues to prosper and his reputation as a valuable and insightful motivational speaker keeps rising, Brian Tracy also takes the time to host his own live events and personalized coaching programs throughout the year. His talks and live events are known for the fast-paced, enjoyable, and highly educational approach and, instead of relying on a single pre-formulated speech, Tracy customizes each and every speech in order to meet that specific audience’s needs. You can also expect to leave one of his talks with much more than just notions or general theoretical terms as Tracy focuses on offering the audience real applicable solutions and strategies, in order to help them reach their goals.
Related: Best Tony Robbins Quotes
Although Brian Tracy’s name carries a huge amount of recognition worldwide, he also relies on a team of highly trained coaches to help him reach a wider audience. Tracy and his coaching team offer coaching programs not only in Northern America, but also taking his teachings to over 40 different countries all around the globe. After knowing what your goals and ambitions are, Tracy and his team develop a personalized coaching program which may focus on Personal Coaching and Consulting, Executive and Management Development, Executive Speaking, or Strategic Planning. The final goal and proven outcome is quite simple yet incredibly valuable: “work smarter, not just harder”.
Always striving to share his message, Tracy has also produced over 500 audio and video learning programs, even having his own highly successful Youtube channel. With over 465,000 subscribers, The Brian Tracy channel focuses on giving you, the viewer, insightful knowledge, and tips on how to continuously achieve success. He is also often featured as a guest speaker and expert in different motivational and entrepreneurial podcasts.
With a long career, proven results, and a huge number of fans and listeners who swear by his methods, Brian Tracy has continuously proven that his methods and strategies are a sure-fire way to achieve personal success, increase your sales, and lead a profitable company.
Brian Tracy Motivational Quotes On Life and Personal Growth
- “Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.”
- “Decisiveness is a characteristic of high-performing men and women. Almost any decision is better than no decision at all.”
- “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.”
- “Everything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear.”
- “I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.”
- “If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon, you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your children the greatest of all blessings.”
- “It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.”
- “Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.”
- “Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.”
- “The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.”
- “The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves, and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life.”
- “The more credit you give away, the more will come back to you. The more you help others, the more they will want to help you.”
- “The more you seek security, the less of it you have. But the more you seek opportunity, the more likely it is that you will achieve the security that you desire.”
- “The person we believe ourselves to be will always act in a manner consistent with our self-image.”
- “Those people who develop the ability to continuously acquire new and better forms of knowledge that they can apply to their work and to their lives will be the movers and shakers in our society for the indefinite future.”
- “Whatever we expect with confidence becomes our own self-fulfilling prophecy.”
- “Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality.”
- “Whatever you dwell on in the conscious grows in your experience.”
- “Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.”
- “You can become an even more excellent person by constantly setting higher and higher standards for yourself and then by doing everything possible to live up to those standards.”
- “You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.”
- “You have to put in many, many, many tiny efforts that nobody sees or appreciates before you achieve anything worthwhile.”
- “You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.”
- “Your decision to be, have and do something out of ordinary entails facing difficulties that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else.”
[thrive_headline_focus title=”On Business and Career” orientation=”left”]
- “Invest three percent of your income in yourself (self-development) in order to guarantee your future.”
- “Teamwork is so important that it is virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it.”
- “The true measure of the value of any business leader and manager is performance.”
- “There is no real limit to how much better a person who really commits to getting better can get. Every manager has the potential to become an excellent manager for the rest of his or her career.”
- “Your company’s most valuable asset is how it is known to its customers.”
- “Your greatest asset is your earning ability. Your greatest resource is your time.”
Related: How to Choose The Right Career
[thrive_headline_focus title=”On Success” orientation=”left”]
- “All successful people are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.”
- “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, ‘What’s in it for me?’”
- “Successful people are simply those with successful habits.”
- “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.”
Related: Habits of Successful people
[thrive_headline_focus title=”On Goals” orientation=”left”]
- “Goals allow you to control the direction of change in your favor.”
- “If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it’s moving you away from your goals.”
- “If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.”
- “No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn sto start from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals.”
- “People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.”
Related: 80/20 Rule for Goal Setting