T. Harv Eker, a Canadian native motivational speaker, and an acclaimed author, is the living definition of dedication and passion for succeeding looks like.
Biography, Books and Success
If it takes knowledge to build an empire, Eker has truly learned the hard way how wealth can be lost in a matter of years when one is not smart about his or her investments. After becoming a millionaire at a young age with his own chain of retail fitness stores, Eker lost all his money, company, and career achievements reportedly due to mismanagement. Not one to give up, Eker decided to further study the torturous relationship between wealthy people and money.
With his new-found expertise in hand, Eker then went on to write the number 1 Wall Street Journal’s business-book and New York Times bestseller, “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind“. The book, focused on how your own mental attitude can welcome wealth, has been thoroughly studied and the theories within have deemed him an expert on this topic.
One of Eker’s theories regarding success first introduced the world to the concept of “financial blueprints”, that is, your own predisposed views on money and how to use it. Eker’s theory also encompassed how you can change your “financial blueprint” in order to turn your financial life into a financial paradise.
Although his early career as a businessman was quite prosperous and eventful, his company, Peak Potentials Training, was sold in 2011 to Success Resources, an event-planning company.
Perhaps more than his achievements as a businessman and CEO, Eker’s work as an author and public speaker have pushed him into the spotlight, with the Wall Street Journal even praising his live seminars and written work.
Now that we have introduced Eker’s work as a public speaker, we can further discuss some of his live and online seminars. Eker offers 5 different online seminars, allowing you to learn how to increase your chances to succeed even without leaving your sofa! These web seminars offer real-life advice on an array of different topics, from “Zero To MultiMillionaire”, which is heavily focused on financial advice, to “Life Makeover System”, focusing on bringing happiness and joy back into your life.
Even more enticing and inspiring than his web seminars, you can also find live events hosted by Eker throughout the year. These events go into further detail about each financial mistake you may be making, how to fix it, and how to implement real change in your life.
With a curious attitude towards life, a thirst for knowledge, and an unstoppable desire to share his message with the world, T. Harv Eker is so much more than just an author, businessman, and public speaker. T. Harv Eker is simply put, a raging success.
Related: Tony Robbins Quotes
As stated from his website, T. Harv Eker went from zero to millionaire in only 2.5 years. There is no official information about his net worth. However, his seminar business is very successful and run in many countries around the world which can easily generate for him tens of millions.
Related: Brian Tracy Quotes
T Harv Eker Secrets of the Millionaire Mind Inspirational Quotes
Here are Harv’s top quotes about money, success, mindset and self-improvement.
- “20% of your activities produce 80% of your results.”
- “Action is the bridge between the inner world and outer world.”
- “A lack of money is never, ever, ever a problem. A lack of money is merely a symptom of what is going on underneath”.
- “Becoming rich isn’t as much about getting rich financially as about whom you become, in character and mind, to get rich.”
- “Complaining is the absolute worst possible thing you could do for your health or your wealth. The worst! … For the next seven days, I challenge you not to complain at all.”
- “Every master was once a disaster.”
- “For every giver there must be a receiver, and for every receiver there must be a giver.”
- “For the rich, it’s not about getting more stuff. It’s about having the freedom to make almost any decision you want.”
- “How you do anything is how you do everything.”
- “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.”
- “If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.”
- “If you shoot for the stars, you’ll at least hit the moon”
- “If you want to change the fruit, you have to change the roots. If you want to change the visible, you have to change the invisible first.”
- “If you want to fly with the eagles, don’t swim with the ducks!”
- “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!”
- “If you want to move to a new level in your life, you must break through your comfort zone and practice doing things that are not comfortable.”
- “If your motivation for acquiring money or success comes from a nonsupportive root such as fear, anger, or the need to “prove” yourself, your money will never bring you happiness.”
- “It’s not enough to be in the right place at the right time. You have to be the right person in the right place at the right time.”
- “It’s the same with people as well as all other living organisms: if you are not growing, you are dying.”
- “It’s what’s invisible that creates what’s visible.”
- “Keep your eye on the goal, keep moving toward your target.”
- “Money is a result. Wealth is a result. Health is a result. Your weight is a result. We live in a world of cause and effect.”
- “Money will only make you more of what you already are.”
- “Never have a ceiling on your income.”
- “Nothing has meaning except the meaning you give it.”
- “Part of your mission in life then must be to share your gifts with as many people as possible. That means being willing to play big.”
- “Remember, your motto is, if they can do it, I can do it.”
- “Rich people, as we’ve said earlier, take responsibility for the results in their lives and act upon the mindset “It will work because I’ll make it work.”
- “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.”
- “The Law of Income: You will be paid in direct proportion to the value you deliver according to the marketplace.”
- “The biggest obstacle to wealth is fear. People are afraid to think big, but if you think small, you’ll only achieve small things.”
- “The first element of change is awareness. You can’t change something unless you know it exists.”
- “The second element of change is understanding. By understanding where your “way of thinking” originates, you can recognize that it has to come from outside you.”
- “The third element of change is disassociation. Once you realize this way of thinking isn’t you, you can separate yourself from it and choose in the present whether to keep it or let it go – based on who you are today, and where you want to be tomorrow. You can observe this way of thinking and see it for what it is, a ‘file’ of information that was stored in your mind a long, long time ago and may not hold any truth or value for you anymore”.
- “The key to success is to raise your own energy; when you do, people will naturally be attracted to you. And when they show up, bill ’em!”
- “The lesson is simple. If you want to move to a higher level of life, you have to be willing to let go of some of your old ways of thinking and being and adopt new ones. The results will eventually speak for themselves.”
- “The mark of true wealth is determined by how much one can give away.”
- “The more you learn, the more you earn…and you can take that to the bank!”
- “The number one reason most people don’t get what they want is that they don’t know what they want.”
- “The only way to earn what you’re really worth is to get paid based on your results.”
- “The purpose of our lives is to add value to the people of this generation and those that follow.”
- “The single biggest difference between financial success and financial failure is how well you manage your money. It’s simple: to master money, you must manage money.”
- “The size of the problem is never the issue – what matters is the size of you!”
- “The world doesn’t need more people playing small. It’s time to stop hiding out and start stepping out. It’s time to stop needing and start leading. It’s time to start sharing your gifts instead of hoarding them or pretending they don’t exist. It’s time you started playing the game of life in a “big” way.”
- “Thoughts lead to feelings. Feelings lead to actions. Actions leads to results.”
- “What you focus on expands.”
- “Whatever results you’re getting, be they rich or poor, good or bad, positive or negative, always remember that your outer world is a reflection of your inner world. If things aren’t going well in your outer life, it’s because things aren’t going well in your inner life. It’s that simple.”
- “When you are complaining, you become a living, breathing ‘crap magnet’.”
- “Where attention goes, energy flows.”
- “You would worry a lot less about what people think of you if you realized how little they do.”
- “Your field of focus determines what you find in life.”
- “Your income can only grow to the extent that you do.”
- “Either you control money, or it will control you. To control money, you must manage it.”
Rich People Vs. Poor People (from 17 Wealth Files)
- “Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.”
- “Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.”
- “Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.”
- “Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.”
- “Rich people are excellent receivers. Poor people are poor receivers.”
- “Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.”
- “Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.”
- “Rich people believe “I create my life.” Poor people believe “Life happens to me.””
- “Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time.”
- “Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.”
- “Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.”
- “Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people focus on their working income.”
- “Rich people have their money work hard for them. Poor people work hard for their money.”
- “Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.”
- “Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose.”
- “Rich people think “both”. Poor people think “either/or”.”
- “Rich people think big. Poor people think small.”
There is definitely so much wisdom from T. Harv Eker’s teaching. If you want to change your current financial situation and create more success, Eker is someone you could really learn a lot from. Make sure to grab a copy of his book Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind. We hope you enjoy reading these quotes. Feel free to share it to your friends on social media using the button below.