Welcome to Investivate.com!
We always look for high-quality and interesting fresh content to share with our readers. If you have an inspiring story to tell or great advice to share, we are happy to publish your article.
Why You Should Contribute On Our Website
- We are a new and growing business and personal development blog, your content will reach a bigger audience over time.
- At the moment, once your article is accepted and published on our website, we will promote it across all our social media accounts and our partner’s social networks (over 150,000 Facebook fans and Twitter followers in the self-improvement niche in total)
- We might also send your article to our private self-help email list of 20,000 subscribers if your content is appropriate to our audience.
If this sounds interesting to you, please make sure you read our guidelines below carefully before submitting your article to us:
- We are currently seeking for articles in the following 2 categories: Business and Personal Development.
- Here are the topics within these categories that we’d love to feature: Business, Career, Entrepreneurship, Startup, Finance, Marketing, Innovation, Leadership, Networking, Teamwork, Sales, Personal Development, Adversity, Attitude, Communication, Creativity, Motivation, Positive Thinking, Goal Setting, Success, Failure, Money, Productivity, Reinvention, Time Management.
- We like articles that are interesting, a little personal but not too much. More importantly, the content needs to be informative, inspiring, positive and actionable. You can write a list-type article such as “7 Things You Can Do Daily To Increase Your Happiness“. Check this example!
- Articles must be 100% original and cannot be published anywhere else including on your own website.
- If your article is accepted and published on our site, it will become the sole property of our website.
- We reserve the right to edit your article to make sure it meets our standards before publishing it.
- Each article should be at least 1,000 words and cannot have links in the article body. Links inside the body of the article will be removed.
- You must have your full name in the author bio.
- You can write a 2-3 sentence bio where you can include links back to your blog, website, or social media account.
- If you want your profile photo included in your post, please ensure your photo is linked to your gravatar.com account with your email.
- You are not required to send us photos for the blog post, our team will find suitable free royalty images to use.
- The best way to send the article to us is by using Google Docs in Google Drive. You can learn how to share files from Google Drive and create a shareable link here!
It will take up to 1 week to review your article. Please do NOT contact us and ask about your submission progress within 7 days after your submission as we are still reviewing it. If your submission is successful, we will send you an email with the LIVE published url of your article. If you don’t receive a response from us after 2 weeks, that means we don’t think your article meets our website’s guidelines and standards, therefore you can use your article to submit somewhere else and feel free to try another different article.
Once you’re ready, please use the form below to submit your article.